If you see or hear any of the following in person or online, 99.87% of them are scams:
- Guaranteed Profits, easy Money
- Congrats on winning BTC, huge prizes, claim your prizes
- Financial independent, sit at home and collect passive income
- Smart contract arbitrage
- Sign up to earn 3,000-5,000 NTD daily
- Looking for jobs online but is required to sign up for a BitoPro account
- See others recruiting users with BitoPro accounts
- Borrowing BitoPro accounts for free to provide account operations
- Freezing your account and asking you to deposit funds to gain access
If you happen to encounter the following, please observe patiently and calmly, there's a high possibility it’s a scam.
- Attractive young male/female stranger messaging you
- Asked you to purchase crypto via convenience stores
- Asked you to transfer crypto to address in return for double amount
- Fraudulent staff ask you to sign up and give them access to the account
- Asked to click on a link to claim prizes
- Asked to download cracked programs in exchange for money
- Asked to scan a QR code to claim an airdrop
- Asked to provide ID number and bank account details
- Asked to type in password and email in a non-official website
- Asked by fraudulent staff members to provide personal information and passwords
If you accidentally followed one of the requests above, we highly recommend you immediately call the anti-scam hotline 165 and ask the BitoEX official fan page (the one with the verified blue tick) to minimize your losses.
To see further cases regarding scams will be updated in this Medium article. We hope that this article is helpful for protecting your digital assets.
BitoEX Official Info