BitoPro’s debt purchase platform—BitoDebt has officially launched!!
Keep in mind these three simple steps, using a new type of wealth management tool and letting BitoPro earn interest for you.
STEP 1. Understand Debt Specifics and Check Available Balance
STEP 2. Choose a Debt Product to Buy
STEP 3. Get Payed after Expire Date
Please read through the debt details (https://www.bitopro.com/landing_pages/debt) and check if your account has sufficient available balance.
- Purchase Date : The initial date that you can purchase debt
- Total Sale Amount : The total amount of debt on sale
- Unit : The minimum amount per unit
- Interest Per Unit : The amount of interest you will earn after the expiry date
- Fee : This is a percentage of interest fee paid to BitoDebt platform
- Interest Date : The date that the debt starts to accrue interest
- Expire Date : The date that BitoDebt will return your initial payment plus interest
During the time that debt is on sale, click the BitoDebt (https://www.bitopro.com/landing_pages/debt), click the debt you wish to purchase and enter the amount of units you want. The system will automatically calculate how much you will earn after the expiry date.
Click “Purchase”=》 Read in detail the “Debt Purchase Agreement (https://bitopro.zendesk.com/hc/zh-tw/articles/360035266512)”, =》Confirm you agree to the terms and conditions =》click “Purchase”. Once you receive the confirmation email from BitoPro then you will have completed the debt purchase.
Once the expire date is reached, the system will automatically credit your account with your initial payment for the debt plus interest. Fees will be automatically deducted. You may look up your final total return by clicking on the BitoDebt (https://www.bitopro.com/landing_pages/debt) =》Click the “Overview” tab =》Clicking ”Transaction No.” under “Estimated Total Return”